2017 EAST MEDIA.lt | All rights reserved.
Oregon Scientific HR102 heart rate monitor
Oregon Scientific HR102 Entry Level Heart Rate Monitor
An entry-level heart rate monitor that is user-friendly and easy to understand. The instant heart rate pulse reading makes it quick to get active without much delay of signals between watch and chest strap. Watch is manually programmable HI/LO heart rate training zone, therefore, ensuring you are staying within the zone that maximize your training either in the aerobic or anaerobic zone.
The chest strap is adjustable for any body size while wearing for heart rate monitoring. In addition, the wireless radio frequency is analogue, which communicates with any fitness equipments such as stationary bikes and treadmills.
Watch also features clock. Stopwatch includes a range of 99:59:59 hours and a stopwatch precision of 1/100th second.
- Manually programmable HI/LO heart rate training zone
- Manually programmable HI/LO heart rate alert when out of training zone
- Average heart rate
- Analogue wireless chest belt
- Stopwatch with count up timer: 99:59:59
- HiGlo(TM) backlight
- Low battery indicator
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Storage pouch and chest belt included
- 79.00 EUR
- 79.00 EUR